Peach Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- 2 lbs Pork tenderloin
- 2 tsp Cooking oil
- 3/4 tsp Dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2/3 cup Peach, small diced or crushed
- 4 tsps Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- Combine thyme, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Rub oil into all sides of the pork, then sprinkle herb mixture evenly over meat.
- Cover meat and refrigerate for 2 hours, or overnight.
- Mix together the peaches, Worcestershire and ginger and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place tenderloin on a rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast for 30 minutes, or until meat thermometer reaches 160°F
- Cover with foil and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Carve into slices and pour peach mixture over the pork and place back into oven until glaze is hot.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Food.com