Peach and Goat Cheese Crostini
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Small loaf of ciabatta, Italian bread or French baguette, thinly sliced
- 4 oz Goat cheese
- 2 tbsp Honey, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 large Peach, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh herbs, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Balsamic glaze
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Stir together the goat cheese, honey and lemon juice until smooth and creamy.
- Lay out bread slices on a serving tray.
- Top each slice of bread with a bit of the goat cheese mixture. Top each with a peace slice and drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle each with a little of the walnuts and herbs.
- Drizzle with the balsamic glaze and add a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
Recipe adapted from EspressoAndLime.com