Oregano Cobbler Cocktail
- Yield: 1 serving
- 3 sprigs Oregano
- 1 oz Pisco
- Ice cubes + cracked ice for serving
- 1/2 oz Simple syrup
- 1/4 oz Fino sherry
- 1 1/2 oz Italian bianco vermouth
- 1/4 oz Fresh lemon juice
- slice Lemon, optional
- slice Lime, optional
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle 2 of the oregano sprigs with the simple syrup.
- Add the vermouth, pisco, sherry and lemon juice. Fill the shaker with ice cubes and shake well.
- Fine strain into a chilled, cracked-ice filled highball glass and garnish with the remaining oregano sprig and slices of lemon and lime if desired.
Recipe adapted from Alba Huerta