- Yield: 4 cups
- 4 cups Organic Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- Zest and juice from 1 orange
- Topping suggestions: raisins, cranberries, walnuts, pecans, granola, fresh fruit
- Add the orange zest, vanilla and maple syrup to the yogurt. Slowly add the orange juice until it reaches the sweetness and consistency you desire.
- Garnish the yogurt with toppings of choice.
- Leftover yogurt can be stored in a sealed container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
Recipe adapted from ACoupleCooks.com