One-Pan Baked Cream Cheese Pasta
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 55 minutes
- 4 cups Cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3 cups Penne pasta
- 2-1/2 cups Boiling water
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Coat a 13×9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, dry seasonings and 2 tbsp dressing in prepared dish.
- Place block of cream cheese in center of tomato mixture.
- Bake 30 – 35 minutes or until tomatoes are tender, stirring after 20 minutes.
- Add pasta, boiling water and remaining dressing to baking dish. Use back of spatula to gently press pasta into boiling water so most the pasta is covered with water.
- Cover with foil bake for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, give it a stir, recover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley right before serving.
Recipe adapted from MyFoodAndFamily.com