Mojo Mahi Mahi
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup Fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Fresh garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp Fajita seasoning
- 4 (4-5 oz) Mahi mahi fillets
- Orange, lemon and lime wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In an 11×7-inch baking dish combine orange, lemon and lime juices, cilantro, oil, garlic and fajita seasoning. Add fillets, turning to coat. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Transfer fillets to a serving platter and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Pour pan juices into a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil and cook until reduced to 3/4 cup.
- Spoon sauce over fillets, and serve with citrus wedges if desired.