Mojo Mahi Mahi
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. minced fresh garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp. fajita seasoning
- 4 (4- to 5-oz.) mahi mahi fillets
- Orange, lemon and lime wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In an 11×7-inch baking dish combine orange, lemon and lime juices, cilantro, oil, garlic and fajita seasoning. Add fillets, turning to coat. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Transfer fillets to a serving platter; cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Pour pan juices into a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to boiling; cook until reduced to 3/4 cup. Spoon sauce over fillets, and (if desired) serve with citrus wedges.
Per serving: 157 calories, 4g fat, 0g saturated fat, 81mg cholesterol, 123mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 22g protein
*10 minutes stand time extra