- 375 ml bottle Dry vermouth
- 2 oz Vodka, chilled
- 1 bunch Fresh thyme, several sprigs set aside
- 1 bunch Lemon verbena
- Make ahead: Infuse the vermouth by pouring into a bowl and adding all but a couple thyme sprigs. Press thyme into vermouth with a spoon. Cover tightly for 24 hours. Discard thyme.
- To make one martini, combine 2 oz chilled vodka, 2 tsp thyme-infused vermouth, ice and a lemon verbena sprig in a cocktail shaker. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a fresh lemon verbena and thyme sprig.
Recipe adapted from Oprah.com