Kale Salad with Cranberries and Pecans
- Yield: Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 6 cups chopped fresh kale leaves
- 1/3 cup sliced radishes (about 5)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- In a medium bowl whisk together honey, vinegar, mustard and lemon juice. Whisk in olive oil until well-combined, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large salad bowl combine kale, radishes, cranberries and pecans. Drizzle with dressing, and sprinkle with feta. Toss gently to combine, and serve.
Per serving: 472 calories, 35g fat, 5g saturated fat, 3mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 4g protein