Kale Salad with Cranberries and Pecans
- Yield: Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Olive oil
- 6 cups Fresh kale leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup Radishes, sliced
- 1/2 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Pecan halves, toasted
- 1/3 cup Crumbled feta
- In a medium bowl whisk together honey, vinegar, mustard and lemon juice. Whisk in olive oil until well-combined, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large salad bowl combine kale, radishes, cranberries and pecans. Drizzle with dressing, and sprinkle with feta. Toss gently to combine, and serve.
This salad is delish!!! I used parmesan instead of feta and it was still great. I will definitely make again!!!
Review by Monique on Apr 10, 2019