Hot Sauce Pizza
- Yield: 1 pizza
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- 12 inch Pizza dough crust
- 3 tbsp Tomato sauce
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 oz Mozzarella
- Casa Firelli Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to its highest setting.
- Place a pizza stone on the middle rack of the oven. Heat for an hour.
- Spread the sauce evenly over the prepared pizza dough. Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Break the cheese into large pieces and place evenly across the pizza.
- Bake 4-8 minutes, until the crust is golden and the cheese is bubbling.
- Drizzle Casa Firelli Hot Sauce on the pizza, to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Shop-US.Firelli.com