Honey–Mustard Chicken Drumsticks
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup coarse brown mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking pan with foil, and coat foil with nonstick cooking spray. In a large resealable plastic bag combine flour, curry powder and salt. Add chicken; seal bag and shake to coat.
- In a large nonstick skillet melt butter over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from bag; reserve flour mixture. Add chicken to pan; cook 10 minutes or until evenly browned, turning occasionally.
- Place chicken in baking pan; set aside. Place skillet over medium heat. Add mustard and honey; cook and stir until blended. Stir in broth and reserved flour mixture. Remove pan from heat; pour sauce over chicken.
- Cover baking pan tightly with foil. Bake 30 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the chicken registers 165°F. Serve hot or warm.
Per serving: 258 calories, 13g fat, 6g saturated fat, 80mg cholesterol, 696mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 17g protein