Grilled Eggplant Toast
- Yield: 2 servings
- 8 oz Cedar's Roasted Red Pepper Hommus
- 4 slices Bread of choice
- 1 Eggplant, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup Arugula
- 1 Medium sweet onion, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush eggplant, onion and bread slices with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill until the vegetables are cooked through and the bread is toasted.
- Spread hommus on warm bread and top with grilled eggplant, aruglua and onion.
- Serve warm.
Recipe adapted from CedarsFoods.com