Deep Fried Oreos
- Yield: 30 Oreos
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tsp Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Pancake mix
- 10 oz package Double Stuff Oreos
- Peanut oil for deep frying
- Sugar crystals
- Add oil to a deep fryer and preheat to 375F.
- Mix together the egg, milk, butter, vanilla and pancake mix until smooth.
- Dip a cookie in the batter, covering it completely.
- Carefully slip it into the preheated oil.
- Fry until golden on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Roll in sugar crystals, confectioner’s sugar or sugar and cinnamon.
Recipe adapted from RestlessChipotle.com