Chili Bacon Cornbread
- 1 box Stonewall Kitchen Cornbread Mix
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Chili Bacon Jam
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp Scallions, minced
- 2 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Prepare cornbread batter according to package instructions.
- Warm jam in the microwave for 10-20, until soft and easily stirred.
- Add jam, cheese, scallions and bacon to the batter and stir to combine. Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Place on a rack to cool before slicing.
Recipe adapted from StonewallKitchen.com