Blueberry Orange Pancakes
- Yield: 2-4 servings
- 1 cup Oat, or whole wheat, flour
- 1 cup White flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Oranges, zested
- 2 cups Vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup Fresh orange juice
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 pint Blueberries
- Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, spices, salt and sugar in a bowl.
- Add orange zest, yogurt, juice, egg and butter and combine.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add a small amount of butter or oil to the pan. Once pan is hot, pour about 1/3 cup of batter into the skillet for each pancake and add about 8-10 blueberries to each pancake.
- When pancake is golden on the bottom and there are air bubbles on the top, flip and cook the other side until golden on the second side as well. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve warm with maple syrup, butter or fresh fruit.
Recipe adapted from BrainHQ.com