BBQ Chicken Skewers with Creamy Polenta
- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups Polenta
- 3 cups Whole milk
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- Chives, finely chopped
- Rufus Teague Whiskey Maple BBQ Sauce
- To make the polenta, bring 3 cups of water and 3 cups of whole milk to a boil. Stir in the polenta and cook for 15-20 minutes until creamy. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm until ready to use.
- Heat a grill top or pan to medium heat. Cook chicken breasts, flipping regularly, until they are fully cooked. Set aside and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces and toss them in a bowl with the Rufus Teague Whiskey Maple BBQ Sauce.
- Slide chicken pieces onto skewers.
- Scoop polenta into a bowl and top with fresh cilantro and chives.
- Lay a few BBQ chicken skewers over the bowl.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from RufusTeague.com