Baked Haddock with Lime Butter
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 50 minutes
- Cooking Time: 70 minutes
- 1 lb Haddock fillets
- 3 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- Dried parsley flakes, to taste
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 1 tsp Powdered garlic
- 2 tbsp Fresh Italian parsley, to garnish
- 2 Limes, juiced
- In a bowl combine the lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic seasoning, salt and black pepper to taste.
- Lightly grease a piece of aluminum foil. Place the haddock on the foil and top with the prepared mixture, a drizzle of olive oil and dried parsley flakes. Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least half an hour.
- Make the lime butter sauce by melting the butter in a pan. Turn heat to low. Whisk in the garlic and a splash of Worcestershire sauce. Stir in the fresh parsley and juice of last lime. Cook gently for 2 minutes until flavors are all combined.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Bake haddock until it flakes easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with the lime butter sauce poured on top.
Recipe adapted from KeyIngredient.com