Apple and Honey Tart
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 2 Sweet apples, thinly-sliced
- 1 sheet Puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup Honey, warmed
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray or grease a large baking sheet.
- Unfold puff pastry sheet, cut it in half down the center and place both pieces on the baking sheet. Brush the pastry with the warm honey.
- Combine the apples and lemon juice. Lay them down the length of the pastries, overlapping slightly. Then, brush the apples with more warm honey.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until pastry is golden brown.
- Drizzle with honey and powdered sugar.
- Cut into slices and serve warm.
Recipe adapted from Chabad.org