Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 390F.
- Remove the stems and ribs from the kale and cut the leaves into 2 inch pieces.
- Toss the kale leaves with the olive oil, salt and the pepper.
- Place the kale in a single layer in the basket of the air fyer. Cook for 5 minutes, shaking halfway through, until kale is crisp. Continue with the remaining kale until all leaves are cooked.
- Place all the chips in a bowl and add more salt or pepper to taste.
Recipe adapted from Williams-Sonoma.com