- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 large Tomato
- 1/2 Serrano chile
- 2 cups Watermelon, cubed
- 1 tsp Red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Red onion, minced
- 1/2 Cucumber, seeded and minced
- 2 tbsp Fresh dill, minced, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- Puree the tomatoes, chile and 1/2 of the watermelon in a blender.
- Add the vinegar and olive oil and pulse to combine.
- Add the onion, cucumber and dill and season with salt and pepper. Puree until smooth.
- Pour gazpacho into chilled bowls and sprinkle with dill, feta and remaining watermelon.
- Serve chilled
Recipe adapted from FoodNetwork.com