Vegan Pasta Gratin
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 7.05 oz Violife Just Like Cream Cheese Original
- 8 oz Violife Just Like Mozzarella shreds
- 7.02 oz Violife Just like Feta block, crumbled
- 16 oz Penne
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 14 oz Canned cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 7 oz Spinach
- 10 Sundried tomatoes, halved
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook the penne according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until soft and starting to brown. Add the garlic and cook for one more minute.
- Add the tomatoes, pepper flakes, salt and pepper and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach and cook until wilted, an additional 2 minutes. Then mix in the tomatoes.
- Remove from the heat and add the cream cheese, stirring until melted.
- Add the cooked penne, half the feta and half the mozzarella shreds to the sauce and mix until well combined.
- Pour pasta and sauce into a baking tray and top with the remaining feta and mozzarella shreds.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve immediately.