Turmeric and Tahini Overnight Oats
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Tahini, plus more for drizzling on top
- 1 ripe Banana
- 1 cup Whole rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Maple syrup, plus more for drizzling on top
- Pinch of sea salt
- Black sesame seeds
- White sesame seeds
- 1/2 Banana, sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut milk and tahini until completely smooth.
- Add the ripe banana and mash with a fork until it’s creamy.
- Add the oats, turmeric, cinnamon, maple syrup and a pinch of sea salt and mix until well combined.
- Cover bowl tightly and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning top with sliced banana, drizzle of maple syrup, drizzle of tahini and black and white sesame seeds.
Recipe adapted from EatPrettyNYC.com