Tuna Melt with Apple and Muenster
- Yield: 1 serving
- 2.5 oz Water-packed tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup Apple, diced
- 2 tbsp Nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Celery, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 slices Whole-grain bread
- 1 slice Muenster cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a bowl, combine tuna, apple, yogurt, celery and Dijon mustard.
- Spread tuna mixture on 1 piece of bread, then top with cheese and second slice of bread.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Place the sandwich in the pan and cook 2 minutes per side, or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
Recipe adapted from Self.com