Toasted Nuts with Rosemary
- 2 cups Mixed nuts
- 1 tbsp Rosemary, chopped
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Kosher salt (omit if using salted nuts)
- 1 tbsp Butter, melted
- Spread the nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet and toast 8-10 minutes, until lightly toasted.
- Meanwhile mix the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add the hot toasted nuts to the rosemary mixture and toss thoroughly.
- Cool slightly and toss again to break up (sugar may cause them to stick together).
- Serve slightly warm or store in an airtight container.
Thanks to Sue Adams for this recipe.