Toasted Nuts with Rosemary
- 2 cups mixed nuts (or whichever nuts you want to use, like almonds for example) 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1tsp kosher salt (if using salted nuts, omit)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Spread the nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet and toast 8-10 minutes, until lightly toasted.
Meanwhile mix the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl Add the hot toasted nuts to the rosemary mixture and toss thoroughly.
Cool slightly and toss again to break up (sugar may cause them to stick together). Serve slightly warm or store in an airtight container.
Thanks to Sue Adams for this recipe.