Teriyaki Beef Skewers
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup Lite soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Fresh ginger, very finely minced
- 16 oz Lean london broil, cut into 1" chunks
- 1/2 Red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2" cubes
- 1/2 Yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2" cubes
- 1/2 Green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2" cubes
- 1/2 Red onion, cut into 1 1/2" chunks
- Put the skewers in water to soak.
- Mix the soy sauce, mirin, honey, garlic, ginger and beef in a bowl or ziploc. Marinate as long as possible, but at least 15 minutes.
- Thread the beef on the skewers alternating with veggies with every piece of beef.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Add skewers to the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until just cooked through.
Recipe adapted from CookingMadeHealthy.com