Skip to content
Sweet Potato Hash with Chicken and Apples
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- 6 Grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Large sweet potato, peeled and shredded on box grater
- 1 Large Granny Smith apple, cored and diced
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 3 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and sauté until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add garlic, sauté one minute.
- Add chicken, sweet potato, apple, and crushed red pepper. Sauté until potato softens.
- Add apple cider vinegar and cook for 1 minute longer. Season with salt and pepper to taste.