- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 3 lbs Flank or skirt steak, cut 1/2 thick strips
- 1 1/2 cups Goya® Mojo Criollo Marinade
- 1 tsp Goya® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Yellow onion, cut into 1/4" thick strips
- 2 Red, green and/or yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4" thick strips
- 1 tsp Goya® Sazonador Total
- 18 oz pkg Goya® Flour Tortillas – Fajitas, warmed
- Place steak in a bowl or ziploc bag and evenly coat with mojo and adobo. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, up to 24 hours.
- Drain steak and discard marinade. Allow meat to come to room temperature.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until just starting to brown, about 3 minutes.
- Add peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown, about 3 minutes. Stir in the sazonador total and adobo to taste, then move them to large serving platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in the skillet over high heat. Add beef and cook in batches until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes. Transfer meat to a platter.
- Spoon meat and vegetables into the centers of the warm tortillas. Top with guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream and salsita, as desired.
Recipe adapted from Goya.com