- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb Petite tender medallions, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 2 - 3 tsp Lemon pepper
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 8 oz Mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Brandy
- 1/2 cup Whipping cream
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and shallots and cook for about 3 minutes, until tender. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Rub lemon pepper on all sides of the beef medallions.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place 1/2 of the beef in the skillet and cook, flipping occasionally, until desired doneness. About 4 – 6 minutes for medium doneness. Remove cooked beef from pan and keep warm. Repeat with remaining 1 tsp oil and beef.
- Add brandy to the skillet and deglaze the pan by scraping the browned bits from the pan into the brandy as it cooks.
- Stir in the cream, Worcestershire sauce and mushrooms and continue cooking until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Add the beef and stir to coat it with the sauce. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Recipe adapted from BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com