Grilled Cheese with Smoked Gouda, Muenster and Roasted Red Pepper
- 8 Thick slices pullman bread
- 4 oz Smoked gouda, sliced very thinly
- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- 1 medium Roasted red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Baby arugula
- 6 tbsp Unsalted butter, softened
- Lay out half the bread slices.
- On each slice, layer some smoked gouda, 1 slice of muenster cheese, a thin layer of sliced red pepper, 1/2 cup of the baby arugula and then another layer of smoked gouda. Top with the remaining bread slices.
- Spread a thin layer of butter on both sides of the sandwiches.
- Place a sandwich into a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cover the with a lid and cook until golden brown and cheese is melting, about 2 minutes each side.
Recipe adapted from FoodAndWine.com