Sheet Pan Shrimp
- 1 small head Broccoli, cut into 1 inch florets
- 1 Red onion, cut into 1 inch dice
- 1/2 medium Cauliflower, cut into 1 inch florets
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp Kosher salt, divided
- 1 lb Large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- In a large bowl combine the broccoli, onion, cauliflower, tomatoes, 3 tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp salt. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes.
- While that cooks, add the shrimp, parmesan, oregano, 1 tbsp oil and 1/2 tsp salt to the same bowl that was used for the vegetables and toss until evenly combined.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and scatter the shrimp on top and gently stir to combine.
- Bake for another 8 minutes, until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Giadzy.com