Sheet Pan Mushroom Fajitas
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2 Medium yellow onions, sliced into 1/4 inch strips
- 2 Large bell peppers, sliced into 1/4 inch strips
- 2 Large portobello mushroom caps, sliced into 1/4 inch strips
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1/4 tap Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 6 Flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together onions, peppers, mushrooms, oil and spices. Spread evenly on the prepared baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes, tossing halfway through. The vegetables should be starting to brown and fork tender.
- Divide the fajita mixture evenly onto the 6 tortillas. Garnish with cilantro and optional toppings like salsa, avocado, shredded cheese or shredded cabbage.
Recipe adapted from MushroomCouncil.org