Savory Oatmeal with Smoked Gouda
- Yield: 1 serving
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- 1/2 cup Quick 1-minute oats
- 1 cup Water
- pinch Salt
- pinch Black pepper
- 1.5 tbsp Smoked gouda, grated
- 1/4 cup Apple, diced
- 1/4 cup Arugula, chopped
- .75 oz Prosciutto, thinly-sliced
- In a microwave safe bowl, stir together the oats, water, salt and pepper. Microwave for 1.5 – 2 minutes, until hot and smooth.
- Add the gouda to the hot oatmeal and stir until well combined.
- Top with the apple, arugula and prosciutto.
- Serve warm.
Recipe Adapted from BlackberryBabe.com