- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 20 oz Parsnips, peeled, cut into strips (about 5 cups)
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic pepper
- 3 tbsp Butter, softened
- 2 tbsp Fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 3/4 tsp Horseradish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl combine parsnips, oil and garlic pepper; toss to coat. Spread parsnips in a large baking pan. Cover tightly with foil. Roast 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the herbed butter, in a small bowl combine butter, chives, parsley and horseradish. Set aside.
- Remove foil from pan; stir parsnips. Return pan to oven; roast, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes more or until parsnips are lightly browned and tender.
- Transfer parsnips to a large serving bowl. Add herbed butter; toss to combine. Serve warm.