- Yield: 5 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb Prepared pizza dough
- 3/4 cup Jarred marinara sauce
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- 1/4 lb Pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb Hard salami, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb Virginia ham, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Banana pepper rings. optional
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Using a rolling pin, or your hands, roll your dough into a rectangle roughly 14×12 inches.
- Layer on the marinara sauce, cheese, all of the meats and the pepper rings if you are using them.
- Starting at the long side, roll up and pinch the seam to seal.
- Place the roll on your baking sheet, seam side down and cut four shallow cuts in the top of the stromboli to let steam escape.
- Bake until golden and bubbly, about 20 – 25 minutes.
- Slice and serve warm.
Recipe adapted from Yummly.com