Quick Mini Cinnamon Rolls
- 6 1/2 oz Greek yogurt
- 5.3 oz Self rising flour
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Light brown sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 6 tbsp Confectioner's sugar
- 4 tsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together yogurt and flour to form a dough.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough into a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
- Combine butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Spread mixture over the dough, leaving the edges clear.
- Roll the dough tightly and tap the ends in to form a log.
- Cut a small piece off the ends. Then score and cut the rest of the log into 4 even pieces. Place cut side up in an oven safe dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the confectioner’s sugar and milk until smooth.
- Remove the rolls from the oven and let cool slightly. Then drizzle the warm rolls with the sugar glaze.
- Serve warm.