- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 cups Fresh basil leaves
- 3 tbsp Pine nuts
- 1 Dash salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese, grated
- Peel and chop the garlic using a food processor.
- Wash, dry and remove the stems from the fresh basil and add into the food processor.
- Chop the basil until almost a paste.
- Add in the salt, pepper, pine nuts and cheese and process again.
- While the processor is on, slowly add in the olive oil until you have a creamy consistency.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and re mix.
- If it is too thick add a few tablespoons of water until creamy.
Submitted by Coppola’s Ristorante