Peanut Butter Granola Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup White sugar
- 1/2 cup Light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 cups Golden Girl Chocolate Decadence granola
- 1 1/2 cups Semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In separate bowl, cream butters and sugars until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Add flour mixture and beat on low until combined.
- Stir in granola and chocolate chips if using.
- Drop dough by the spoonful onto cookie sheets and bake 12 – 15 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
Recipe adapted from GoldenGirlGranola.com