Mini Hasselback Potatoes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 20 Small new potatoes
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar, shredded
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp Chives, thinly-sliced
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut slits crosswise into each potato about 1/4 inch apart. Cut only 2/3 the way down. Place on prepared baking sheet about 1/2 inch apart.
- Add butter and garlic to a saucepan over low heat. Cook until butter is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Brush garlic butter over each potato and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then baste again with garlic butter.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, then baste one last time. Top each potato with some of the shredded cheddar.
- Bake for an 10-15 minutes, until potatoes are cooked and cheese is melted.
- Garnish each potato with salt, pepper, sour cream and chives.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from SpoonForkBacon.com