Maple–Carrot Couscous Salad
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 5 tbsp. fat-free Italian dressing
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 cups cooked Israeli couscous
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted mixed nuts without peanuts
- 1/2 cup fat-free feta cubes (2 oz.)
- For the dressing, in a small bowl whisk together dressing and maple syrup. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine couscous, carrots, snap peas, tomatoes, nuts and feta; toss well. Add dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Per serving: 426 calories, 11g fat, 2g saturated fat, 1mg cholesterol, 962mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 25g protein