Lemon Sour Cream Pancakes
- Yield: 12 pancakes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Breakstone's Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Mix eggs, sour cream, lemon zest and juice in medium bowl until well blended.
- Add the flour mixture and stir to mix.
- Ladle batter into a hot skillet sprayed with cooking spray, using about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on top, then turn to brown other sides. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with blueberries and syrup and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Breakstones.com