Instant Pot Quick Chicken Thighs
- 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Water
- Mix together the salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. Rub it on all sides of the chicken thighs.
- In a pressure cooker, heat the oil with Sauté mode set to high. Place half of the chicken thighs in the pot and let them cook until browned on the bottom, about 4 minutes. Remove the browned pieces and set aside. Continue with the remaining thighs.
- Place all the chicken in the pressure cooker with the water and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes, then let the pressure come down naturally, about 15 more minutes.
- Remove chicken and serve whole, or add to other dishes as desired.
Recipe adapted from DadCooksDinner.com