Honey-Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/4 lb Pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 3/4 lb Carrots
- 2 Medium russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 3 tbsp Apple cider
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Place the pork tenderloin on one side of a baking dish and season with the salt and pepper.
- Cube the carrots and potatoes so they are all an even thickness. Place vegetables on the other side of the baking pan.
- Make the glaze by whisking together the honey, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce and mustard in a bowl. Pour the glaze over the pork and vegetables and toss to coat.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, until the pork is cooked through and the vegetables are soft.
- Let sit 5 minutes before slicing and serve warm.
Recipe adapted from Recipe-Diaries.com