Skip to content
Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
- 1 lb Pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Dried thyme
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Heat the olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the pork tenderloin with thyme, garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Sear the pork tenderloin in the skillet for about 2 minutes on each side, until browned.
- Mix together the mustard, honey and apple cider vinegar.
- Brush the mustard mixture over the pork tenderloin.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes, until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145F.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Serve with your favorite sides like roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes or a salad.