Herby Corn on the Cob
- 1 cup Cedar’s Balsamic Caramelized Onion Hommus
- 4 ears Corn
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup Feta cheese
- 2 tbsp Fresh basil
- 2 tbsp Fresh oregano
- 2 tbsp Fresh rosemary
- Heat grill to medium-high heat
- Husk corn and brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap in foil and grill for 5 minutes on each side. Remove from foil and place on serving platter.
- Combine feta cheese and hommus and spoon over corn.
- Top with fresh basil, oregano and rosemary.
Recipe adapted from CedarsFoods.com