Skip to content
Grilled Petite Tender Steak
- 1 lb Petite tender, trimmed of excess fat
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Dried thyme
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Smoked paprika
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the beef generously on both sides with salt and black pepper.
- Mix together the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, dried oregano and smoked paprika.
- Rub the mixture on all sides of the beef.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature of the beef reaches 130F for medium-rare.
- Remove the steak from the grill and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.