Glazed Mustard Chicken
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 4 (4-oz.) thin-sliced, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp. stone-ground mustard
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Season chicken with pepper to taste and add to skillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side or until chicken is no longer pink (165°F). Transfer chicken to a plate; cover and keep warm.
- For the glaze, add broth and vinegar to skillet. Whisk in honey, mustard and thyme leaves; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until liquid is thickened. Return chicken to skillet; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through, turning occasionally to coat.
- Transfer chicken to a serving platter. Spoon glaze over chicken, and serve.
Per serving: 220 calories, 5g fat, 1g saturated fat, 65mg cholesterol, 135mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 26g protein