Edible Flower Cheese Spread
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
- Handful of fresh edible flowers, chopped
- Fresh flowers for decoration
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, Italian dressing mix and flower mixture with a mixer.
- Line a mold with plastic wrap then line with edible fresh flowers.
- Add cheese spread.
- Wrap tightly and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight to let flavor fully develop.
- Unmold and peel off plastic wrap.
Submitted by Marita Orr, withseedsofintention.com