Edible Flower Cheese Spread
- 1 -8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1 package of Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
- a handful of fresh edible flowers, chopped
- fresh flowers for decoration
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, Italian dressing mix and flower mixture with a mixer.
- Line a mold with plastic wrap then line with edible fresh flowers.
- Add cheese spread.
- Wrap tightly and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight to let flavor fully develop.
- Unmold and peel off plastic wrap.
*Submitted by Marita Orr, www.withseedsofintention.com