- 1/3 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb White potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup Canned diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Fresh green beans, cut
- 1/5 tsp Curry powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Spray a small skillet with nonstick cooking spray, and heat on medium.
- Cook onions and potatoes for 5 minutes or until onions are tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in tomatoes and water. Increase heat to medium-high. Cover and cook for 5 additional minutes.
- Remove lid and add green beans and seasonings. Cook until liquid is no longer pooling on the bottom of the pan and potatoes are fork tender, about 5-7 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Remove from heat and serve warm.
Recipe adapted from AZHealthXone.com