Crock Pot Asian Salmon Fillets
- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 3 hours
- 10 oz Salmon fillets
- 1 package Frozen Asian stir fry vegetable blend
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds, optional
- Place the frozen vegetables in a slow cooker.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper to taste and place on top of the vegetables.
- In a separate bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey and lemon juice. Drizzle the mixture over the salmon. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if using.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours, until the salmon reaches desired doneness.
- Serve over rice drizzled with the sauce from the slow cooker.
Recipe adapted from Simple-Nourished-Living.com