Creamed Rose & Honey Popsicles
- Yield: Approx. 8 popsicles
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 12 oz Evaporated milk
- Petals from 3 organic roses
- Popsicle sticks
- Popsicle mold
- Place the rose petals in a large bowl and set aside.
- Bring the honey and evaporated milk to a boil in a medium-sized pot over medium-high heat.
- Pour the boiling hot mixture into the bowl over the rose petals.
- Allow the mixture to steep until it cools to room temperature.
- Pour the mixture into a blender and blend at high speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour into popsicle molds with popsicle sticks and allow to freeze overnight.
Submitted by Marita Orr, withseedsofintention.com