Cranberry Apple Spinach Salad
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 3 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 4 tsp Spicy brown mustard
- 4 tsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Shallot, minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 3 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 oz Fresh baby spinach
- 2 Pink Lady apples, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Toasted pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup Semi-soft goat cheese, crumbled
- Mix together the vinegar, mustard, syrup, shallot, salt and pepper. Then slowly whisk in the olive oil until well combined.
- Place the spinach, apples, cranberries and half the pecans in a large serving bowl. Add the dressing and toss gently to combine.
- Top with the goat cheese and remaining pecans and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from EatingWell.com